Fantastic Time Saver!
Good Keywords stores your entire Google keyword research so that the data is always available to you (even when not online). You can copy and paste the generated keywords into any external application. You can also organize the keywords into groups and export it to text files.
What Is Good Keywords?
Good Keywords is a Windows Software for managing your keywords. You can use it to...
- Import keyword CSV files from Google Keyword Tool into a local database on your hard disk.
- Query the local database to find the required keywords.
- Create long tail keywords using an array of options (appending words at start or end of keywords, deleting words, combining words in phrases and so on...)
- Create keyword phrases from mis-spelled words
- Find and Manage negative keywords
- Examine the relative popularity of different sites using the Site/Link Popularity Tool
- Organize and Manage Your Keyword Lists using Keyword Manager
Powerful Long-Tail Keyword Generator
The Keyword Manager in Good Keywords includes a large set of tools to create long-tail keywords. You can use it for appending words, removing words, adding mis-spelled words, creating Google exact and phrase match phrases and so on.
The Software is Digitally Signed and Safe
The download is digitally signed and Windows will identify the publisher as Softnik Technologies.
Administrator Password may be required.
If you are running Windows Vista or Windows 7/8 and are not logged in as an administrator you will be asked to confirm the installation by entering an administrator password.